Home | Choirs | Harpischord | Nuove Musiche | Contact

Timothy Uglow

Organist, Harpsichordist & Choral Director

Timothy Uglow

Built by Colin Booth in 2005, this instrument is built in the German Style after an existing instrument made by Christian Vater in 1785.

Its size makes it just small enough to be transported to concert venues as required. Two 8-foot stops and a 4-foot make this instrument sufficiently versatile for solo, chamber and continuo playing.